FLOTEX® - The ideal flooring for public establishments
DURABLE. HYGIENIC. SLIP RESISTANT. EASY TO CLEAN.
Attributes of Flotex®
Flotex® is a textile with performance attributes… It feels like a carpet and cleans like a resilient.
- Easy to clean
- Soil & stain resistant
- Slip resistant wet & dry
- Hygienic – reduces microbial contamination
- LEED – recycled backing – warm, comfortable and reduces noise
- Entirely water resistant
- Acoustic- Absorbs sound vibration
The Sanitized® treatment is integrated within the Flotex® structure to provide permanent antimicrobial protection. This process:
- Prevents the proliferation of MRSA, C. difficile, Enterobacteriaceae and athlete’s foot fungi on the floor covering.
- Controls the growth of E. coli and other harmful bacteria.
- Prevents bad odors.
Flotex® is antiallergenic
Flotex® can have a positive effect on lives of asthma and allergies sufferers by making it easy to remove eliminate harmful allergens that come from the environment:
- Unlike the twisted fibers of carpet which can trap and conceal dirt and allergens, the dense, upright fibers of Flotex® easily release dirt and allergens by vacuuming.
- As compared to conventional carpet, Flotex® releases over twice as much allergens when vacuumed.
- Flotex® is the only textile flooring material certified by the British Allergy Foundation.